SNAP™ Therapy System
Manage Wounds with the Power of a Disposable, Mechanically Powered NPWT System
The SNAP™ Therapy System combines the simplicity of advanced wound dressings with the benefits of negative pressure therapy in a discreet design that won’t get noticed.
Helps Preserve Patient Quality of Life
- Minimal interference with overall activity, sleep and social interactions
- Small, silent, discreet design can be hidden under clothing
- Unrestricted mobility enables patients to move freely while treating their wounds
Easy to Use for the Clinician
- Application times less than 10 minutes
- When used with the SNAP™ SecurRing™ Hydrocolloid, it helps provide fast and easy sealing on uneven skin surfaces and challenging body contours
- Off-the-shelf availability
2 Randomized Controlled Trials demonstrated the efficacy of the SNAP™ Therapy System in the management of chronic wounds.
The SNAP™ Therapy System is indicated for patients who would benefit from wound management via the application of negative pressure, particularly as the device may promote wound healing through the removal of excess exudate, infectious material and tissue debris.
The SNAP™ Therapy System is indicated for removal of small amounts of exudate from chronic, acute, traumatic, subacute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, venous or pressure), surgically closed incisions, flaps, and grafts.
The SNAP™ Therapy System is indicated for patients who would benefit from wound management via the application of negative pressure, particularly as the device may promote wound healing through the removal of small amounts of excess exudate, infectious material, and tissue debris.
- Small, disposable, lightweight design can be hidden under clothes
- Visual indicator displays when cartridge is full or discharged
- Proprietary spring mechanism generates consistent, even levels of pressure
- BIOLOCK™ Technology gels exudate for fluid containment
- -125mmHg pressure setting
SNAP™ Advanced Hydrocolloid Dressing
- Proprietary hydrocolloid dressing offers periwound protection & easy removal.
- Absorptive hydrocolloid properties help to maintain seal in the presence of exudate or sweat to help reduce periwound maceration
- Disposable components with off-the-shelf convenience
- Fully integrated microport enables flexibility and a tight bending radius for wounds located in difficult areas
- Cut-to-length tubing and integrated one-way flow
- Available with a blue foam interface
- Facilitates even levels of negative pressure*
*Data on file
- A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Treatment of Venous Leg Ulcers Using Mechanically Versus Electrically Powered Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Comparative effectiveness of mechanically and electrically powered negative pressure wound therapy devices: A multicenter randomized controlled trial
- Evaluation of Chronic Wound Treatment with the SNaP Wound Care System versus Modern Dresing Protocols
- Comparative effectiveness of the SNAP™ Wound Care System
The SNAP ™ Therapy System is a compact, portable and easy to use negative pressure wound treatment system. The SNAP ™ system is mechanically driven, completely silent and designed to help remove excess moisture, which can improve wound healing.
The duration of treatment may vary depending on the type of wound you have and the length of time to achieve the desired results. Regardless of the total duration of treatment, your dressing should be changed at least twice a week.
You can check yourself whether the system is working properly and restore the vacuum if necessary.